General terms and conditions (GTC) of Palefroi - Marion Jdanoff, Damien Tran Gbr
Palefroi Damien Tran, Marion Jdanoff Gbr Puttbusser Str. 31
VAT identification number: DE287372045
Telefon: +49 1 577 271 13 14
Owners: Damien Tran and Marion Jdanoff.
You need to use the 'cart' to purchase products from the web shop page of Palefroi - Marion Jdanoff, Damien Tran Gbr (http://shop.palefroi.net).
All products that can be added to the 'cart' are in stock and available.
Palefroi GbR does not warrant that information contained on the site (http://shop.palefroi.net) will be accurate, reliable or error free, or that defects will be corrected.
Palefroi GbR may in its sole discretion add, delete, or change some or all of its products and services at any time.
1. Area of applicability
These GTC are applicable for every order placed with the webshop of Palefroi Gbr (http://shop.palefroi.net). The order has been placed via the website using the “Cart”. These GTC can be accessed on the Internet under the Link GTC and can be save as a PDF file following this link:
2. Conclusion of a contract :
1. Orders can be placed with the web page of Palefroi Gbr (http://shop.palefroi.net) using the Cart and the PayPal payment system. The order is a binding offer of the customer to conclude a sales contract.
2. The sales contract comes into force when Palefroi Gbr sends an order confirmation to the customer via an email.
3. Palefroi Gbr can accept the customerʼs offer mentioned in the order within 5 calendar days. If this does not happen the customerʼs offer shall be considered as rejected. The PayPal payment will be back transferred in total.
3. Orders via the website (cart)
Orders can be placed only via the web page http://shop.palefroi.net.com using a cart system equipped with a secured connection (https protocol/SSL encryption) and with the Stripe or PayPal payment system. It will be explained in the following four steps:
1. the customer can add the products of his/her interest to the cart by clicking „Add to Cart“- buttons. Clicking on "Cart" (Up left on the page) will open the „Cart“-window where the customer can view the products in the cart, their prices and quantities at any time. In the “number” column the customer can change the quantity of each product and remove any selected product entirely from the cart by clicking on the cross ('X' sign) at the right of the product-line. With the button “Checkout Now” he will reach :
2. the PayPal web page where he/she can logs in at their PayPal account OR use directly his/her credit cart and his/her address to pay via Stripe. He/she must then enter the address, email address (and telephone number). He/she can also specify a delivery address that is different from the invoice address.
3. Once the customer clicks the "Pay now” button, it shall be considered that the customer has accepted the GTC, which can be viewed at any time on the webshop. These GTC can be viewed at any time as a “print version” in the PDF format and saved. The customer will receive an email from Paypal or Stripe indicating the receipt of his/her order. The receipt confirmation is normally sent along with the order confirmation email.
4. On Paypal, by clicking on "Return to Palefroi", the customer can return to the Palefroi webshop (http://shop.palefroi.net).
4. Prices / postage / shipping costs
There is no minimum order value at http://shop.palefroi.net (web shop of Palefroi Gbr). All prices are specified in euros and are inclusive of the statutory sales tax (VAT). Prices specified at the time of concluding the order shall be applicable.
Postage, packaging and shipping costs shall be applicable as follows:
Shipping costs Germany :
Book : 4,50 EURO (insured shipping)
Poster / Artprint : 6,40 EURO (insured shipping)
Shipping costs Europe :
Book: 7,50 EURO (insured shipping) insured shipping)
Poster / Artprint: 13,50 EURO (insured shipping)
Shipping costs international outside Europe
Book : 7,50 EURO (insured shipping)
Poster / Artprint : 25 EURO (insured shipping)
• You donʼt need any customs documents for the shipping into the countries of the EU. COUNTRY of the EU (except Germany) Belgium Bulgaria Denmark (except Faroe Islands, Greenland) Estonia Finland (except Aland Islands) France (except Overseas Countries + Territories) Greece (except Mount Athos) Great Britain (except Channel Islands) Ireland Italy (except Livigno + Campione d'Italia) Latvia Lithuania Luxembourg Malta, Monaco Netherlands (except non-European Territories) Austria Poland Portugal Rumania Sweden Slovakia Slovenia Spain (except Canary Islands, Ceuta + Melilla) Czech Republic Hungary Cyprus (except the Northern Part)
• Additional customs duties and charges are applicable for deliveries in non-EU countries. You can find more information regarding customs duties at http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/index_de.htm and import turnover tax at http://auskunft.ezt- online.de/ezto/Welcome.do and especially for Switzerland at http://xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do.
5. Payment conditions / conditional sale :
Advance payment via PayPal or Stripe.
http://shop.palefroi.net and the Palefroi Gbr does not receive the customerʼs bank account details.
6. Shipping / delivery time
1. The intern dispatch will take between three (3) and fourteen (14) working days, , if not anything else said or notified. Orders are send via DHL (Deutsche Post AG) by default (http://www.dhl.de). Under normal shipping conditions, the delivery time within Germany and the country zone EU is between one (1) and seven (7) working days. For deliveries within the country zone WORLD the delivery time is one (1) to thirty (30) working days under normal shipping conditions.
2. If the products cannot be delivered because the customer is unavailable or does not pick them up, they will be returned to Palefroi Gbr, which will then contact the customer for the re-delivery of products.
3. Palefroi Gbr also reserves the right to entrust another company with delivery.
4. Palefroi Gbr cannot assure the adherence to the specified delivery times.
7. Acceptance of the consignment by the customer
The customer should not accept packages that are visibly damaged on the outside without registering a complaint as this will make the verification of a damaged consignment during transit at the cost of Palefroi Gbr difficult or may rule out such a possibility. When accepting the consignment, the customer must therefore ensure that the delivered package is not damaged on the outside. If the package is visibly damaged and therefore damage to its contents is obvious, the customer must show this to the delivery agent and let the delivery agent make a suitable note and should retain a copy of this note.
8. Right of cancellation
Customers of Palefroi Gbr reserve the right of cancellation in accordance with the provisions of the Distance Selling Regulations.
9. Cost bearing agreement in the event of cancellation
If the right of cancellation is exerted, it is agreed upon that the customer shall bear the regular costs of the return delivery if the delivered products correspond to the ordered ones and if the price of the products to be returned does not exceed 40 euros or, if the price of the products is higher where the customer has not yet paid the amount or a contractually agreed upon partial payment at the time of cancellation. In all other cases, the customer need not bear any cost of the return delivery. In case of orders placed by customers residing in other countries, whether EU or non-EU territory, the following applies: If the right of cancellation is exerted, it is agreed upon that the customer shall bear the regular costs of the return delivery.
Our customers are therefore entitled to revoke their declaration to conclude a contract in accordance with the following cancellation notice.
10. Cancellation notice
Right of cancellation
The customer can revoke his/her declaration to conclude a contract (the order) in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) within 14 days without specifying any reasons or even by returning the products if the products have been delivered within the said period. The time limit starts once the written notice of cancellation has been received, but not before the products are received by the recipient.
The timely dispatch of the notice of cancellation or the products is sufficient for compliance with the time limit for cancellation.
The cancellation notice/return delivery must be sent to:
c/o Tran Jdanoff
Puttbusser Str. 31
Telefon: +49(0)1 577 271 13 14
The right of cancellation is not applicable for distance selling contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or software if the seal of the delivered data carriers has been broken by the customer.
Consequences of cancellation
In the case of a valid cancellation, services received by both parties and any benefits enjoyed (e.g. interest) must be returned. If the customer cannot return a received service fully or partially or can return it only in a bad condition, he/she must pay Palefroi Gbr the compensation of the corresponding amount.
The customer must pay compensation for the damaged products and for the benefits enjoyed only if the benefits or damage can be attributed to the handling of products that goes beyond checking the features and functioning. “Checking the features and functioning” means testing and trying the corresponding product similar to a customary option provided in a retail shop. The customer must return the products, which can be shipped at the expense and risk of Palefroi Gbr. The customer shall bear the regular costs of the return delivery if the delivered products correspond to the ordered ones and if the price of the products to be returned does not exceed 40 euros or, if the price of products is higher where the customer has not yet paid the amount or a contractually agreed upon partial payment at the time of cancellation.
In all other cases, the customer need not bear any cost of the return delivery. Liabilities for refunding the payments must be fulfilled within 30 days.
For the customer, this period starts with the dispatch of the cancellation notice or the products and for Palefroi Gbr it starts when products are received.
End of the cancellation notice
The warranty is based on statutory regulations. In the case of complaints, we request that you send the proof of purchase by submitting a copy of the paypal payment order confirmation email and the corresponding product to
Palefroi Gbr, Puttbusser Str. 31, 13355 Berlin, Deutschland.
Normal wear and tear of products shall not be considered as justifications for warranty claims.
12. Applicable Law
For all disputes arising from this contract, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively apply excluding the UN Convention on the International Sales of Goods.
13. Concluding provision
If one of the provisions in these General Business Conditions becomes ineffective, it does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
14. Vendors informations
Puttbusser Str. 31
Telefon: +49(0)1 577 271 13 14
Owners: Damien Tran, Marion Jdanoff.
VAT identification number: DE287372045